Creating Strong Defense Strategies For Nearly 100 Years
Being charged with an indictable offense can be frightening. What does it mean for your employment? How will it affect your relationships? Will you go to jail? At Edward S. Kahn Law Offices, LLC, we have a long tradition of excellent criminal defense service and client satisfaction. Our lawyers will handle the complex legal issues involved in these cases so you can focus on living your life and managing the emotions involved in criminal defense. No matter the circumstances of your case, we can help you through this.
Our Lawrenceville criminal defense attorneys differ from other lawyers because we give clients:
- Personal attention and a welcoming staff: We appreciate the need for clear communication and work hard to make legal issues understandable. We offer a warm, trusting and safe atmosphere.
- A rigorous review of the case details: Our attorneys thoroughly review the details of your case personally. We review evidence, investigate police treatment, negotiate with the prosecution and prepare for trial. This close inspection of the facts allows us to make effective strategies, and we take pride in our trial work. We believe that our client successes are a testament to that work.
We have successfully represented many high-profile clients since 1924. One of them was Chief Thundercloud, known for his starring role in the 1939 film Geronimo.
Experienced Guidance For Mercer County Drug And Sex Crimes
We represent individuals charged with drug crimes, sex crimes and any other indictable offense. We are also very experienced with all types of traffic violations, including DUI. We can take your case through any appeals if that becomes necessary. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for criminal defense in central New Jersey for any of the following types of indictable offenses:
- Aggravated assault charges
- Armed robbery
- Auto theft
- Domestic violence and related legal problems
- Drug possession or drug trafficking of marijuana, powder cocaine, crack cocaine, methamphetamine (meth), heroin, OxyContin, Xanax, Adderall, or other illegal or prescription drugs
- Manslaughter or murder
- Sexual assault or rape
Learn More By Contacting Our New Jersey Firm
Our three lawyers are all fluent Spanish speakers. Please call 609-482-3162 locally or 800-219-1485 toll-free or contact our law firm via email to schedule an appointment. Se habla español.