Proven New Jersey Divorce And Family Law Advocates
People retain the services of a family law attorney when they are contemplating divorce. At Edward S. Kahn Law Offices, LLC, our Trenton attorneys represent men and women with all family law matters. We take pride in providing excellent representation in and out of the courtroom for clients.
Since 1924, we have been successfully meeting the needs of family law clients in central New Jersey. Our Spanish-speaking attorneys provide clients with the comprehensive legal guidance they need for their divorce or family law issues. You can schedule your consultation now by calling our Trenton office at 609-482-3162 or toll-free at 800-219-1485.
Divorce Attorneys For Mercer County Clients
We effectively represent divorce clients and handle all legal issues that may arise. We take the approach that best suits our clients’ needs, whether that is mediation or litigation. Our experienced staff can assist you with any of the following divorce-related legal matters:
- Divorce and separation
- Division of marital property and complex assets, including pensions
- Child custody determinations and disputes
- Spousal support or alimony determinations or disputes
- Child support determinations or disputes
- Post-divorce modifications related to relocations, child custody, support or other matters
Full-Service Family Law Firm
While divorce is the most common family law need, it is certainly not the only one. Since 1924 our law firm has been assisting clients with family law matters. We can represent clients with the following sorts of issues:
- Domestic violence
- Grandparents’ rights, fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights
- Paternity determinations or disputes
- Prenuptial agreements
- Stepparent adoptions
- Termination of parental rights
Get Immediate Help From Our New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
Our family lawyers are all fluent Spanish speakers. Please call 609-482-3162 locally or 800-219-1485 toll-free or contact our law firm via email to schedule an appointment. Se habla español.