Trenton Traffic Violation Lawyers
Protecting Your Driving Privileges
Depending on the circumstances, a traffic violation can result in points on your driving record and increased insurance rates, or a suspended driver’s license or even an indictable offense in the case of a DUI with serious bodily injury.
At Edward S. Kahn Law Offices, LLC, we help people with all levels of traffic violations in either municipal or criminal court. Our Trenton traffic violations attorneys help individuals throughout Central Jersey.
Why Choose Edward S. Kahn Law Offices, LLC
Our law firm dates back to 1924. We know the importance of client communication. As our client we pledge to:
- Listen — Your story is the one we want to hear. It tells us the facts of your case and lets us know how you want to be represented.
- Understand — Understanding goes two ways. We want to understand your story and your viewpoint. We also strive to make sure you understand every step of the legal process you will be going through and thoroughly understand your options.
- Advocate — We are your advocate in court and will work to the best of our ability to obtain a good solution to your legal problem. We’ve done it before and will do it again.
Your Advocate for Non-Indictable Offenses
A non-indictable offense can still have serious consequences to your driving record and employment opportunities and immigration status. We provide a vigorous criminal defense for all non-indictable offenses, including:
- Petty theft
- Probation or parole violations
- Simple assault
- Traffic violations
Mercer County DUI Defense Attorney
A DUI can be either an indictable or non-indictable offense, depending on the circumstances and whether it involves serious personal injury. At our law firm we will:
- Thoroughly review all the evidence to see if your constitutional rights were violated, if there was reason for the stop, if the testing was administered properly and if law enforcement made any errors in the arrest procedures
- Representation before the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to protect your driving privileges
- Client advice on proactive steps to take that will improve your position with the court
- Thorough preparation for trial, so that we are in a strong position for either acquittal or a good plea agreement