Protecting The Driving Privileges Of Central New Jersey Clients
Depending on the circumstances, a traffic violation can result in points on your driving record, which can have severe consequences. Violations can lead to increased insurance rates, a suspended driver’s license and even an indictable offense in the case of a DUI with serious bodily injury. You need knowledgeable legal help if you are facing a traffic violation in central New Jersey.
At Edward S. Kahn Law Offices, LLC, we help people with all levels of traffic violations in either municipal or criminal court. Our Trenton traffic violation attorneys have decades of experience. We have assisted individuals throughout central New Jersey since 1924. Please call us now at 609-482-3162 or toll-free at 800-219-1485 to learn how we can help.
Why Choose Edward S. Kahn Law Offices, LLC?
For nearly 100 years, we have provided clients with the highest quality of service. We know the importance of client communication. As our client, we pledge to:
- Listen: Your story is the one we want to hear. It tells us the facts of your case and lets us know how you want to be represented.
- Understand: Understanding goes two ways. We want to understand your story and your viewpoint. We also strive to make sure you know every step of the legal process you will be going through and thoroughly understand your options.
- Advocate: We are your advocate in court and will work to the best of our ability to obtain an excellent solution to your legal problem. We’ve done it before and will do it again.
Your Advocate For Nonindictable Offenses
A nonindictable offense can still have severe consequences to your driving record, employment opportunities and immigration status. We provide a vigorous criminal defense for all nonindictable offenses, including:
- Petty theft
- Probation or parole violations
- Simple assault
- Traffic violations
Skilled Mercer County DUI Defense Attorneys
A DUI can be either an indictable or nonindictable offense, depending on the circumstances and whether it involves a severe personal injury. At our law firm, we will:
- Thoroughly review all the evidence to see if your constitutional rights were violated, if there was a reason for the stop, if the testing was administered correctly and if law enforcement made any errors in the arrest procedures
- Represent before the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to protect your driving privileges
- Provide advice on proactive steps to take that will improve your position with the court
- Prepare for trial thoroughly. That preparation puts us in a strong position for either acquittal or a good plea agreement.
Talk To An Experienced Traffic Violation Lawyer Now
Our lawyers are all fluent Spanish speakers. Please call 609-482-3162 locally or 800-219-1485 toll-free or contact our law firm via email to schedule an appointment. Se habla español.